Catch the Replay: Key Tactics the Pros Use to Get Better Consulting Clients
"Level-Up Your Clubhouse" Replay
THE UPSIDE COMMUNITY
THE COMMUNITY TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS
HIGH LEVEL NETWORKS
The Upside thrives on the diverse interests and business areas of its members —which contributes to our community’s valuable wealth of knowledge.
Upside Members are experts in their field
with their own high-level networks spanning multiple industries
Our members work with clients across dozens of industries, including:
Our members hail from a wide range of companies, such as:
THE UPSIDE COMMUNITY
- MONTHLY EXPERT SPEAKER SERIES
- WEEKLY SMALL GROUP ADVISORY
- MONTHLY MASTERMIND GROUPS
- MONTHLY INDUSTRY ROUNDTABLES
- SHARED-INTEREST PODS
- CLIENT PIPELINE GROWTH
- DEDICATED PRESS TEAM
- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES
- PRIVATE FORUM
Most independent consultants tackle challenges alone
—not our members.
THE UPSIDE OFFERS THE SUPPORT THEY NEED—RESOURCES, EXPERT ADVICE, AND A COMMUNITY OF PEERS.
REPORT AT LEAST ONE SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT
- Higher quality client pipelines
- Better client boundaries and more flexible hours
- Improved operational efficiencies
SAW MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH
REPORT HAVING MORE HIGH VALUE CLIENTS
JOINING THE UPSIDE
We accept members on a quarterly basis (until we reach capacity—we then add accepted applicants to the waitlist.)
Upon receiving your application and payment information, we will immediately send you a link to schedule an interview to determine whether weʼre a mutual fit.
Once accepted, you’ll be onboarded alongside other Upside peers with everything you need to get started. You’ll be able to instantly connect with other members and access our proprietary tools.
- Within 12 months of joining The Upside, one of our members landed a 6-figure client from a relationship she made in The Upside.
- Instead of paying a lawyer hundreds of dollars an hour for their time, one of our members accessed contracts and templates provided by fellow members, saving her thousands of dollars in lawyer fees.
- One of our members received time-sensitive feedback that saved her upwards of $10,000 by avoiding a potential mistake.
- One of our members received advisory from Erin Halper and her fellow Upsiders that led to closing one of her largest clients to date, and doubling what she earned in her previous full-time role.
- One of our members took advantage of an Upside-exclusive podcast feature which positioned her as an expert and led to a 5-figure/month retainer client.
- Members have become friends beyond The Upside, partnering on clients and holding one another accountable through regular meetings and goal-specific Upside pods.
- Upside programming is designed to help our members double or triple their previous full-time earnings. Our high-caliber tools and programming are not widely-found on Google or in any general business community.
- We focus on quality over quantity. We aren’t a venture-backed organization that needs to scale big, fast. We have the luxury of growing our community based on quality members who are here for the right reasons.
- We respect your busy schedule. Which is why we’ve developed high-impact programming that facilitates connections, sharpens your skills and advances your business, fast.
- This is not a client matching platform. Being able to generate your own premium, consistent clients is what separates Upside consultants from hand-to-mouth freelancers.
- Our secret sauce lies in bringing the right people together. You won’t find any other group of consultants as diverse, high-caliber and cohesive as The Upside.
- Our members are our biggest assets and Upside evangelists. Check out what they have to say here.
We know from experience that members gain the most the longer they are in The Upside. That’s why our members commit to 3 months of membership, with renewals 4x per year.
- Professionals who are operating or scaling an independent consultancy or service-based business that works with companies as the end-client.
- Independent consultants, advisors, speakers, workshop facilitators, executive coaches and CEOs of agencies/firms
- All of our members are business owners
- Because all of our members work with businesses or executives as end clients, our membership is not the right format for real estate agents, side hustlers, network marketers or health/life coaches.
- If your target audience is our members, The Upside is not the right fit. Upside members do not solicit other members and do not use The Upside as their personal client funnel or to market their services.
- If you are not fully supportive of closing the gender pay gap and you are not passionate about diversity and equal opportunities for all, then we are not the right fit for you.
- Because Facebook does not reflect the high caliber nature of our members or The Upside.
- Because many of our community peers, like 10th House and Dreamers & Doers, are on Circle. This makes it easy for members to toggle across multiple memberships in one app.
- Circle respects your time and doesn’t let an algorithm determine which posts and discussions make it into your feed.
- Circle makes it simple to create searchable tags and topics for finding answers quickly and easily.
Our members span 7 time zones. Therefore, all of our programming takes place Monday – Friday between noon and 3pm EST.