REPLAY: 9/8 Upside Open House
THE COMMUNITY TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
HAIL FROM A WIDE RANGE OF COMPANIES
Most independent consultants
tackle challenges alone—
not our members.
THE UPSIDE OFFERS THE SUPPORT THEY NEED—
RESOURCES, EXPERT ADVICE, AND A COMMUNITY OF PEERS.
THE SUPPORT THEY NEED—
AND A COMMUNITY OF PEERS.
EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS
The Upside thrives on the diverse interests and business areas
of its members, which contribute to our community’s
valuable wealth of knowledge.
REPORT AT LEAST ONE SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT
· Higher quality client pipelines
· Better client boundaries and more flexible hours
· Improved operational efficiencies
SAW MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH
REPORT HAVING MORE HIGH-VALUE CLIENTS
result, business has been steadily busier.
is the first and best step youʼll make.
my full potential and command my value.
agency was limiting me and all of my goals.
than time spent with them. As a result, I have begun shifting from
one-off engagements to longer relationships with clients—
and build a sustainable business.
and invested in the type of talent that let me focus
on scaling my business.
Once accepted, our team will send you everything you need to dive into membership.
WITH THE UPSIDE
100% of Upside members say that the value of membership met or exceeded their expectations. Additionally, the longer members stay in The Upside, the more value, results and ROI they gain.
Real-life examples of Upside membership results include:
- Within 3 months of joining The Upside, one of our members landed a 6-figure client from a relationship they made in The Upside.
- Instead of paying a lawyer hundreds of dollars an hour for their time, one of our members accessed contracts and templates provided by fellow members, saving them thousands of dollars in lawyer fees.
- One of our members received time-sensitive feedback that saved them upwards of $10,000 by avoiding a potential mistake.
- One of our members received advisory from Erin Halper and their fellow Upsiders that led to closing one of their largest clients to date, and doubling what they earned in their previous full-time role.
- One of our members took advantage of an Upside-exclusive podcast feature which positioned them as an expert and led to a 5-figure/month retainer client.
- Members have become friends beyond The Upside, partnering on clients and holding one another accountable through regular meetings and goal-specific Upside pods.
Upside members agree: the cost of an Upside membership more than pays for itself quarter after quarter.
You won’t find a community quite like The Upside anywhere else, and here’s why:
- Niche Programming: Upside programming is designed to help our members double or triple their revenue. Our high-caliber tools and niche programming are not widely-found on Google or in any general business community.
- Curated Membership: We have the luxury of growing our community based on quality members who are here for the right reasons.
- High ROI for Time Invested: We respect your busy schedule. Which is why we’ve developed high-impact programming that facilitates connections, sharpens your skills and advances your business, fast.
- Members Who Play Big: This is not a client matching platform. Being able to generate your own quality, consistent clients is what separates Upside consultants from hand-to-mouth freelancers. We provide the essential tools to make this happen.
- Powerful Network: Our secret sauce lies in bringing the right people together. The power of The Upside’s network is truly unmatched. You won’t find any other group of consultants as diverse, high-caliber and generous as those in The Upside.
An Upside membership requires a minimum commitment of 3 months. From there, membership renews every quarter.
We strive to maintain the perfect balance between being a highly-curated network and an inclusive, diverse community.
We screen all applications carefully and accept members based on:
✔ Diversity in backgrounds
✔ Diversity in skills
✔ Diversity in industry
✔ Desire to contribute and support others
✔ Drive to achieve
We look for:
- Professionals who are operating or scaling an independent consultancy or service-based business that works with companies as the end-client.
- Independent consultants, advisors, speakers, workshop facilitators, executive coaches and CEOs of agencies/firms.
- Members who view themselves as business owners.
In the case where we have more applicants than open spots, we will prioritize those who have been referred in by our current members.
Know an Upside member? Make sure to include their name in the application where we ask how you heard about The Upside.
- Because all of our members work with businesses or executives as end clients, our membership is not the right format for real estate agents, side hustlers, network marketers or health/life coaches working with individual or group coaching formats.
- If your target audience is our members, The Upside is not the right fit. Upside members do not solicit other members and do not use The Upside as their personal client funnel or to market their services.
- If you are not fully supportive of closing the gender pay gap and you are not passionate about diversity and equal opportunities for all, then we are not the right fit for you.
- Circle respects your time and doesn’t let an algorithm determine which posts and discussions make it into your feed.
- Circle makes it simple to create searchable tags and topics for finding answers quickly and easily.
- Circle is 100% private and will not serve you ads of any kind.
- Because many of our community peers, like 10th House and Dreamers & Doers, are on Circle. This makes it easy for members to toggle across multiple memberships in one app.
Our members span 7 time zones. Therefore, all of our programming takes place Monday – Friday between noon and 3pm EST.